August 19, 2015
First, thank you my lovely subscribers and everyone else for watching this video (see below). I really love the whole Project Pan concept, since it forces you to shop your own stash and actually use up some of your products. You can only keep makeup safely for so long before it turns bad and gives you an infection. So use it up!
I was going to stick with 13 products, but ended up expanding to 21. Some will be gone rapidly while I may only just hit pan on others. The blushes are least likely to be used up (or hit pan on) because my skin is fair (light in the foundation world) and I can’t use too much blush or I’ll just look like one of those painted ladies – don’t want that at all.
Here's my YouTube video - be sure to check out my list below
I got really interested in Project Pan watching Ashley Elizabeth
Amber F really explained the process well
Two young ladies came up with this particular challenge:
For those who haven’t been watching my channel, just a quick note: I am converting over to cruelty free products, but rather than throw everything out, I’m using it up instead, and replacing used up products with cruelty free alternatives. For more information what is and is not cruelty free, go to the cruelty free section of my website:
Okay, so here it what is I’ll be using in this Project Pan:
1. Lancome Crème Radiance face wash – was 2 oz and have about 1 oz left – not cruelty free
2. Lancome Tonique Radiance – was 4.2 oz and I used slightly less than an oz – ditto above
3. Lancome Benfait UV 50+ - Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen – exp 10/2015 – ditto again
4. Pur-lisse moisturizer with SPF 30 – had 1.7 oz and have about 1 oz left – is cruelty free
5. Man Kind for Women cologne – could not find cruelty free status
6. Harvey Prince Hello cologne – is cruelty free
7. Milani Cream to Powder Foundation in 09 Buff – cruelty free
8. Milani Eye Shadow Primer – about half done – cruelty free
9. NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in 702A Naturally Beige – NOT cruelty free
10. NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer in shade 684 – have about half an ounce left – NOT cruelty free
11. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer – NOT cruelty free
12. L’Oreal Feel Naturale blush duo in Full Bloom – NOT cruelty free
13. Elizabeth Arden mini blush in Neutral #3 – NOT cruelty free
14. Coastal Scents Mini Quad in Balerina – cruelty free
15. E.L.F. eye shadow quad in Teal Dream – cruelty free
16. Two eye pencils – Elizabeth Arden is NOT cruelty free and Lord and Berry IS cruelty free
17. L’Oreal Voluminous mascara – one of my favorites for years – NOT cruelty free
18. Ulta nail polish mini in Peach Parfait – all Ulta cosmetics are cruelty free
19. LipFusion mini in Babydoll - is cruelty free
20. Ulta chubby stick in Sugar and Spice – cruelty free
21. Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Plum Pearl – NOT crelty free
22. Urban Decay lip samples – cruelty free
Okay, so I went way over 13, but it was time…..
Beauty boxes I subscribe to:
Here's one I, sadly, unsubscribed to recently - but it's a great affordable box for someone just starting out with subscription boxes ($10 a month):
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full an honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to trying products from any company. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.