August 30, 2015
Welcome to my channel. Here is my first Project Pan update for Finish 16 by 2016. From taping the intro to taping this update was about a week.
Watch my YouTube Video
Here are the products – you can see what is and is not cruelty free below. It is my intention to work through all the non-cruelty free stuff and never buy again, and work through cruelty free stuff to see if it’s worth buying again.
1. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom shower gel – cruelty free
2. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom lotion – cruelty free
3. Almay Eye Makeup Remover – NOT cruelty free
4. Garnier cleansing oil – NOT cruelty free
5. Olay BB cream – NOT cruelty free
6. NYC lip gloss - NOT cruelty free
7. Elizabeth Arden palette – want to hit pan on 2 colors – NOT cruelty free
8. Nuxe Mask – NOT cruelty free
9. Too Faced Melted in Peony – cruelty free
10. Ulta Lip butter – cruelty free
11. 2 hand creams – Camille Beckman and Crabtree & Evelyn – both cruelty free
12. Color Whispier lipstick – NOT cruelty free
13. Elizabeth Arden lip liner – NOT cruelty free
14. NYC blue eye liner – NOT cruelty free
15. Ulta eyebrow set – cruelty free
16. Ponds antiaging cream – NOT cruelty free
Beauty boxes I subscribe to:
Here are subscription boxes that I recently, sadly, unsubscribed from:
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full an honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to trying products from any company. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.