September 24, 2015
Welcome to my website. Here is my Walmart Beauty Box for Fall 2015. Most of my boxes have not been great, but this one is pretty good. It’s chock full of travel size and sample size products as well as a full size disposable razor. The razor is the only full size item in my box.
Watch my YouTube unboxing
As promised, here’s a listing of the products along with their cruelty free status. Sadly, only one brand is cruelty free:
1. Simple cleansing face wipes – not cruelty free
2. Dove Deodorant – not cruelty free
3. Aussie Mega hairspray – not cruelty free
4. Act mouthwash – I was unable to find cruelty free status on this product
5. Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara – Neutrogena is not cruelty free
6. Schick disposable razor – the razor may be cruelty free, but the parent company is not
7. Aveeno Positively Radiant – used to love this, but stopped buying – not cruelty free
1. Crest 3D white – not cruelty free
2. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – not cruelty free
3. Nivea cream sample – not cruelty free
4. Biore mask – YAY, finally something that IS cruelty free!
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! I’ll likely unsubscribe E.L.F. next:
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Starlooks - cruelty free, great cosmetics
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Here are subscription boxes that I recently, sadly, unsubscribed from:
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
PopSugar - random lifestyle thngs, very expensive box
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to trying products from any company. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.