October 25, 2015
Welcome to my channel. I have joined yet another Project Pan! This one is focused on using up 14 products by February 14. This one was created by Glamourwithgrace and Kristen Kay.
I’ve enjoyed other Finish 14 by February 14 videos by my YouTube friends (below) and many others:
If you are also doing this project pan challenge link to it below!
I’m also in Finish 13 by Halloween (ending very soon) & Finish 16 by 2016
Here are the products I’m panning for this challenge:
1. Dove Daily Moisture shampoo and conditioner (counting two items as one) – NOT cruelty free
2. Olay Ultra Moisture body wash with shea butter – NOT cruelty free
3. Bath & Body Works 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream in Moonlight Path – cruelty free per PETA and label says “not tested on animals”
4. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser – NOT cruelty free
5. Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion & Ulta Sparkle & Shine Peach & Cream Shimmering Body Lotion (counting two items as one) – both of these brands are cruelty free
6. Good ‘n Natural Retinol Cream – can’t find cruelty free status on this brand
7. Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum – NOT cruelty free
8. Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream – is cruelty free
9. Almay TLC foundation – gray area – not sure at this time if this is now cruelty free
10. L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow – NOT cruelty free
11. Doll 10 Hydrogel Cream Blush in Flirt – can’t find cruelty free status on this brand
12. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara – NOT cruelty free
13. Tarte Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess – is cruelty free
14. Rouge Bunny Lip Gloss in Love’s Logic – is cruelty free
Ooops, went over without realizing it:
15. L’Oreal La Palette 1 Nude – NOT cruelty free
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! This is an ever fluctuating list - coming and going frequently. Now that Starlooks is eliminating the custom box for the look book only subscription, I'll be leaving them and going with another box.
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
Here are subscription boxes that I recently unsubscribed from:
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above (BzzAgent & Pinch Me), products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to discussing and trying products. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.