October 21, 2015
Welcome to my website. Here is my unboxing/unbagging of the October Ipsy bag – I just couldn’t stay away. Below is a list of what was in the bag, along with cruelty free status. All items are deluxe samples, except, maybe, the eyeliner.
1. Lavanila rollerball cologne in Pure Vanilla (0.017 oz) – cruelty free
2. theBalm Meet Matt Hues Liquid Lipstick in Comitted – cruelty free
3. Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Tropical Hues – cruelty free
4. Scone Cosmetics Pretty Eyes Eyeliner in Plum – I’m pleased to say that I found that this IS cruelty free!
5. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion skin exfoliant – 0.25 oz – NOT cruelty free
Watch my YouTube video
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! This is an ever fluctuating list - coming and going frequently. Now that Starlooks is eliminating the custom box for the look book only subscription, I'll be leaving them and going with another box.
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
Here are subscription boxes that I recently unsubscribed from:
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above (BzzAgent & Pinch Me), products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to discussing and trying products. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.