November 4, 2015
Welcome to my channel. I hope you enjoyed my project pan finale for Finish 13 by Halloween. Some things were removed, some were finished, and some moved on to other challenges. Below is a list of everything in this video with their cruelty free status.
Watch my YouTube video
1. Lancome Crème Radiance face wash – NOT cruelty free – GONE!
2. Lancome Tonique Radiance – NOT cruelty free – GONE!
3. Lancome Benfait UV 50+ - Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen – exp 10/2015 – GONE
4. Pur-lisse moisturizer with SPF 30 – cruelty free – move to other project pan
5. Man Kind for Women cologne – could not find cruelty free status – moved to other project pan
6. Harvey Prince Hello cologne – cruelty free – GONE!
7. Milani Cream to Powder Foundation in 09 Buff – cruelty free – this spoiled and sadly was removed
8. Milani Eye Shadow Primer – more than half done – cruelty free – moved to another challenge
9. NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in 702A Naturally Beige – NOT cruelty free – moved to other
10. NYC Smooth Skin Primer -- replaced by CeraVe moisturizer with SPF 30 – cruelty free – tossed one
11. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer – NOT cruelty free – GONE
12. L’Oreal Feel Naturale blush duo in Full Bloom – NOT cruelty free – went to everyday makeup drawer
13. Elizabeth Arden mini blush in Neutral #3 – NOT cruelty free – moved to another challenge
14. Coastal Scents Mini Quad in Ballerina – cruelty free – used enough to call it GONE
15. E.L.F. eye shadow quad in Teal Dream – cruelty free – hit pan, moved to every day makeup drawer
16. Two eye pencils – Elizabeth Arden is NOT cruelty free / Lord and Berry IS cruelty free - GONE
17. L’Oreal Voluminous mascara – one of my favorites for years – NOT cruelty free – GONE
18. Ulta nail polish mini in Peach Parfait – all Ulta cosmetics are cruelty free
– removed early in this challenge – nail polish can be impossible
to pan because even the minis take forever to use
19. LipFusion mini in Babydoll - is cruelty free – hated this, tossed
20. Ulta chubby stick in Sugar and Spice – cruelty free – moved to everyday makeup drawer
21. Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Plum Pearl – NOT cruelty free – moved to everyday makeup drawer
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! This is an ever fluctuating list - coming and going frequently. Now that Starlooks is eliminating the custom box for the look book only subscription, I'll be leaving them and going with another box.
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
Here are subscription boxes that I recently unsubscribed from:
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above (BzzAgent & Pinch Me), products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to discussing and trying products. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.