November 18, 2015
Welcome to my channel. Please join this fun no project pan project – Project 10 Pan Sample Roulette. In this challenge, you gather all the samples you have, then every month we will pick 10 samples without looking as you choose, and finish them over the course of one month, adding more products as you finish them. By the end of the month we do a finale with empties and reviews. Samples can be as small as a foil pack, or as large as a deluxe/travel size. I didn’t see anything on YouTube like this.
Watch my video
Here are my initial 10 products:
1. Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream – 0.2 ounces
2. Skin Medica Replenish Hydrating Cream – 0.25 ounces
3. Whish Body Butter in Almond – 0.75 ounces
4. Traditions by Nick Chavez Prickly Pear Restoring Mist – 2 fluid ounces
5. Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner – 1.7 ounces
6. It’s a 10 Silk Express Miracle Leave-In conditioning spray – 2 ounces
7. Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub – foil pack w about two uses
8. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB cream – 0.2 ounces
9. Skin Ceuticals Phloretin CF Oil – tiny vial of oil w no measurement on it – guessing about 4-5 uses
10. Wild Honey Apothacary Buttermilk Sandlewood Honey Mask – 1 to 2 uses
Such an awesome bunch of products!
Cruelty free status will be updated here after I finish researching the products.
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! This is an ever fluctuating list - coming and going frequently. Now that Starlooks is eliminating the custom box for the look book only subscription, I'll be leaving them and going with another box.
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
Here are subscription boxes that I recently unsubscribed from:
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to discussing and trying products. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.