December 30, 2015
Welcome to my channel and my December sample roulette finale. Please join this fun no project pan project – Project 10 Pan Sample Roulette. In this challenge, you gather all the samples you have, then every month we will pick 10 samples without looking as you choose, and finish them over the course of one month, adding more products as you finish them. By the end of the month we do a finale with empties and reviews. Samples can be as small as a foil pack, or as large as a deluxe/travel size. I didn’t see anything on YouTube like this.
Watch my YouTube video
Here are my initial 10 products. All are cruelty free except the two marked with *:
1. Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream – 0.2 ounces – didn’t finish, carrying over to next month
2. Skin Medica Replenish Hydrating Cream – 0.25 ounces - bought full size
3. Whish Body Butter in Almond – 0.75 ounces
4. Traditions by Nick Chavez Prickly Pear Restoring Mist – REMOVED, made my hair feel dirty
5. Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner – 1.7 ounces
6. It’s a 10 Silk Express Miracle Leave-In conditioning spray – 2 ounces
7. Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub – foil pack – got 3 uses out of it – bought full size
8. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB cream – 0.2 ounces*
9. Skin Ceuticals Phloretin CF Oil – tiny vial of oil got about 10 uses out of it *
10. Wild Honey Apothacary Buttermilk Sandlewood Honey Mask – 1 to 2 uses
11. Nuance by Salma Hayek anti-aging super cream – small sample jar
I enjoyed this challenge and am looking forward to the sample roulette for January!
Check out my cruelty free vs not cruelty free page
Beauty boxes I subscribe to - I unsubscribed from a several which leaves me with the three I decided to keep - plus I gave Ipsy one more month:
Here are subscription boxes that I unsubscribed from:
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I’m PR friendly. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review. Please be aware, however, that if I don’t like your product, I will be honest with my viewers.