January 16, 2016
Welcome to my channel. Thank you for joining me as I unbox another absolutely fabulous Allure Beauty Box. This is an excellent box, and if you’re looking for good starter box, or all around excellent box, this is a great one to try. It’s just $15 a month and it’s always loaded with products that would retail for way more than the cost of the box.
Watch my YouTube unboxing video
Here is what was in the January 2016 box – everything is cruelty free except the DHC oil:
1. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil – 1 oz (full size is $28 for 6.7 oz)
2. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant in Lavender & Sage – 0.5 oz (full size is 2 oz for $8.99)
3. Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Navy – this is full size - $20
4. Skinn Cosmetics Caviar Lip Cream in Ruby - ?full size - $22
5. Derma E Hydrating Night Cream – 0.5 oz (full size is 2 oz for $29.50
6. Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in Champagne Problems – full size - $15
7. Erno Laslo Transphuse Eye Refiner – baby sample 0.03 0z – full size is half oz for $105
Tons of great stuff in this box!
Visit the cruelty free or not page on my website:
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – I kept my three favorite boxes, plus Ipsy for at least another month:
Allure Beauty Box: http://tinyurl.com/pw4hxpq
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I’m PR friendly. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review. Please be aware, however, that if I don’t like your product, I will be honest with my viewers.