February 20, 2016
Thanks for joining me for my unboxing video. I absolutely love Ipsy; somehow they always seem to put together a box with things I really love. Again, most items are cruelty free; there is one product that I can’t find cruelty free status on – #5 below. This is yet another fabulous bag!
Watch my YouTube video
1. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish – full size $15
2. Smashbox Primer Oil – 0.13 oz sample – full size is 1 oz for $42
3. Seraphine Botanicals Carrot + Rose Hydrating Cream – for face and body, now I can’t wait to try it! – this is a full size tube that retails for $19 on their website!
4. Margaret Dabbs London Miniature Crystal Nail File – goes for 12 pounds, today’s exchange rate = $17
5. Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment – sells for $14.99 on their web site… not really sure if this is full size since the web site doesn’t have measurements listed
Join Ipsy: click here
The trick to getting a great bag: review everything on the Ipsy website – the site learns what you love and what you don’t love and bags get better and better.
Beauty boxes I subscribe to - I unsubscribed from a several which leaves me with the three I decided to keep - plus I gave Ipsy one more month:
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I’m PR friendly. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review. Please be aware, however, that if I don’t like your product, I will be honest with my viewers. I also cannot promise that your item will appear here on the website or on my YouTube channel.