October 10, 2015
Welcome to my web site. Here is my fourth and final Project Pan update for Finish 13 by Halloween. I have made significant progress. As things are used up they are going into an empties drawer and will be fully reviewed in the next empties video.
Watch my YouTube video
Okay, so here are the things I've been using in this Project Pan:
1. Lancome Crème Radiance face wash – NOT cruelty free – GONE!
2. Lancome Tonique Radiance – NOT cruelty free
3. Lancome Benfait UV 50+ - Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen – exp 10/2015
4. Pur-lisse moisturizer with SPF 30 – cruelty free
5. Man Kind for Women cologne – could not find cruelty free status
6. Harvey Prince Hello cologne – cruelty free – GONE!
Milani Cream to Powder Foundation in 09 Buff – cruelty free
8. Milani Eye Shadow Primer – about half done – cruelty free
9. NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in 702A Naturally Beige – NOT cruelty free
NYC Smooth Skin Primer -- replaced by CeraVe moisturizer
with SPF 30 – cruelty free
11. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer – NOT cruelty free
12. L’Oreal Feel Naturale blush duo in Full Bloom – NOT cruelty free
13. Elizabeth Arden mini blush in Neutral #3 – NOT cruelty free
14. Coastal Scents Mini Quad in Ballerina – cruelty free
15. E.L.F. eye shadow quad in Teal Dream – cruelty free
16. Two eye pencils – Elizabeth Arden is NOT cruelty free / Lord and Berry IS cruelty free
17. L’Oreal Voluminous mascara – one of my favorites for years – NOT cruelty free – GONE!
Ulta nail polish mini in Peach Parfait – all Ulta cosmetics are
19. LipFusion mini in Babydoll - is cruelty free
20. Ulta chubby stick in Sugar and Spice – cruelty free
21. Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Plum Pearl – NOT cruelty free
22. Urban Decay lip samples – cruelty free
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! I’ll likely unsubscribe E.L.F. next:
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Starlooks - cruelty free, great cosmetics
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Here are subscription boxes that I recently, sadly, unsubscribed from:
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
PopSugar - random lifestyle thngs, very expensive box
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above (BzzAgent & Pinch Me), products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to discussing and trying products. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.