October 13, 2015
Welcome to my channel. Here is my fourth Project Pan update for Finish 16 by 2016. I have a little more progress today. I did have to eliminate one product, but substituted something else, and I added a couple things to the end.
Watch my YouTube video
Here are the products – you can see what is and is not cruelty free below. It is my intention to work through all the non-cruelty free stuff and never buy again, and work through cruelty free stuff to see if it’s worth buying again.
1. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom shower gel – cruelty free
2. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom lotion – cruelty free
3. Almay Eye Makeup Remover – NOT cruelty free
4. Garnier cleansing oil – NOT cruelty free
5. Olay BB cream – NOT cruelty free
6. NYC lip gloss - NOT cruelty free
7. Elizabeth Arden palette – want to hit pan on 2 colors – NOT cruelty free
8. Nuxe Mask – NOT cruelty free
9. Too Faced Melted in Peony – cruelty free
10. Ulta Lip butter – cruelty free
11. hand creams – Camille Beckman
and Crabtree & Evelyn – cruelty
free – GONE!
12. Color Whisper lipstick – NOT cruelty free
13. Elizabeth Arden lip liner – NOT cruelty free
14. NYC blue eye liner – NOT cruelty free
15. Ulta eyebrow set – cruelty free
16. Ponds antiaging cream – NOT cruelty free
17. Jergens hand cream – sub for the Crabtree & Evelyn hand scrub – NOT cruelty free
18. Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue scented cream – NOT cruelty free
19. L’Air du Temps by Nina Ricci – I was not able to find any cruelty free or not info on this item
It’s great to use up the non-cruelty free stuff, and get it out of my life.
Beauty boxes I subscribe to – too many boxes again! This is an ever fluctuating list - coming and going frequently. Now that Starlooks is eliminating the custom box for the look book only subscription, I'll be leaving them and going with another box.
Boxycharm - my favorite box
E.L.F. Play Beautifully Box - cruelty free and ships every other month
Ipsy - generous sample size and sometimes full size items
BeautyFix - mostly skin care and hair care
Starlooks - cruelty free, great cosmetics
Walmart Beauty Box - seasonal (4 times a year), mostly samples with an occassional full size item
Here are subscription boxes that I recently, sadly, unsubscribed from:
Birchbox - a great starter box with mostly travel size products
PopSugar - random lifestyle thngs, very expensive box
And, I’ve suspended my Allure membership, so they won’t ship again unless I reactivate my account
Allure Beauty Box - also a good starter box
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above (BzzAgent & Pinch Me), products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I would be open to discussing and trying products. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review.