December 31, 2015
Welcome to my channel and my January sample roulette intro. I’ll be back at the end of the month to show you my progress and do mini reviews on all these items.
Please join this fun project pan project – Project 10 Pan Sample Roulette. In this challenge, you gather all the samples you have, then every month we will pick 10 samples without looking as you choose, and finish them over the course of one month, adding more products as you finish them. By the end of the month we do a finale with empties and reviews. Samples can be as small as a foil pack, or as large as a deluxe/travel size. I didn’t see anything on YouTube like this when I created it.
Watch my YouTube video
Here are my initial 10 products for January. 6 of the items below are not cruelty free they are marked with *:
1. SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector* – so small there is no measurement on it – prob 1 use*
2. Dermalogica Total Eye SPF 15 – 0.1 oz – with eye cream that’s a lot
3. SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair – 0.07 oz – still nice size by one of my new favorite companies
4. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Mask* - 0.25 oz – may be 1 or 2 uses*
5. Replenix Neckletage* - 0.35 oz - will probably get a few uses out of this*
6. Neutrogena Clean Shampoo* – 27 ml – maybe two uses*
7. John Frieda Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray – 1 oz – will get many uses
8. Pantene Touchable Volume Hair Spray* - 1 oz – may not be done in one month*
9. Ahava Water Dead Sea Mineral Body Lotion – 1.3 oz – might be able to finish
10. StriVectin Advanced Retinol Night Treatment* - 0.25 oz – looks like it may be 4-5 uses*
Carried over from December:
11. Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream – 0.2 ounces – didn’t finish, carrying over to next month
I really enjoyed the December challenge and am looking forward to succeeding with the sample roulette for January!
Check out my cruelty free vs not cruelty free page
Beauty boxes I subscribe to - I unsubscribed from a several which leaves me with the three I decided to keep - plus I gave Ipsy one more month:
Here are subscription boxes that I unsubscribed from:
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I’m PR friendly. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review. Please be aware, however, that if I don’t like your product, I will be honest with my viewers.