January 3, 2016
Welcome to my channel. Here is my finale for Finish 16 by 2016. I can’t believe how many products I finished. I actually filmed this on 12/30, but had so many time sensitive videos (unboxings, etc) that had to be published first, so there was a slight delay.
Watch my YouTube video
Anyway, Here are the products – you can see what is and is not cruelty free below. It is my intention to work through all the non-cruelty free stuff and never buy again, and work through cruelty free stuff to see if it’s worth buying again.
1. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom shower gel – cruelty free -- GONE
2. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom lotion – cruelty free -- GONE
3. Almay Eye Makeup Remover – NOT cruelty free -- GONE
4. Garnier cleansing oil – NOT cruelty free -- GONE
5. Olay BB cream – NOT cruelty free – DISCARDED, WENT BAD
6. NYC lip gloss - NOT cruelty free
7. Elizabeth Arden palette – want to hit pan on 2 colors – NOT cruelty free
8. Nuxe Mask – NOT cruelty free -- GONE
9. Too Faced Melted in Peony – cruelty free
10. Ulta Lip butter – cruelty free
11. hand creams – Camille Beckman and Crabtree & Evelyn – cruelty free & Jergens - GONE
12. Color Whisper lipstick – NOT cruelty free
13. Elizabeth Arden lip liner – NOT cruelty free – DISCARDED, DRIED OUT
14. NYC blue eye liner – NOT cruelty free
15. Ulta eyebrow set – cruelty free
16. Ponds antiaging cream – NOT cruelty free – GONE
17. Jergens hand cream – sub for the Crabtree & Evelyn hand scrub – NOT cruelty free - GONE
18. Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue scented cream – NOT cruelty free – GONE
19. L’Air du Temps by Nina Ricci – I was not able to find any cruelty free or not info on this item – GONE
I also added a couple products from my 13 by Halloween challenge:
Pur-lisse and a mascara – only the mascara is gone, the cream is on its way out
Check out my cruelty free vs not cruelty free page
Beauty boxes I subscribe to - I unsubscribed from a several which leaves me with the three I decided to keep - plus I gave Ipsy one more month:
Here are subscription boxes that I unsubscribed from:
Unless otherwise stated in my video or description above, this product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with manufacturers or any subscription service and am not compensated for the review. I promise you that you will always get my full and honest opinion.
Marketing: I’m PR friendly. Contact me if there is something you would like to send for me to try and review. Please be aware, however, that if I don’t like your product, I will be honest with my viewers.